A business plan is a document that is necessary for investors (banks, owners, government agencies, etc.) or managers to make a decision to start investing and implement the projects under consideration.
It should disclose all the sides of the project that are significant for stakeholders.
The structure of the document will depend on the situation, but usually our work includes the following:
- financial analysis, study of the current situation of the company;
- market analysis and forecast; collection and analysis of information on the composition and amount of investment and operating costs;
- development and optimization of the organizational and financial plan of the project;
- evaluation of investment projects according to UNIDO standards;
- preparation of the text of a business plan, annexes to it;
- development of presentations, infographics and other accompanying materials for the investor.